These sacred treasures are bestowed upon the warrior of Argus by the mysterious Indora gods. Includes:
- Book — Extended edition with 160 full-color pages, paperback, 5.5"x7.75"
- Poster — 11x14”, folded
- 1 trading card
- 2 Stickers
From Argool to Zane, The Legend of Argus: The Complete History of Rygar is a comprehensive look at the history of the games, characters, and world of Rygar. This extended edition includes:
- History of every Rygar game and port
- Magazines, guides, and reviews of the era
- Interview with Amiga developer Graeme Cowie
- Q&A with ROM hack developers
- Fan art from over 50 artists
- Action figures, mods, and cover bands
- Speedrunner and record holder spotlights
- Classic ads and arcade flyers
- Fun puzzles
With a Foreword by Kurt Kalata, Editor-in-Chief of Hardcore Gaming 101. Written and designed by Brian Riggsbee. Edited by Justin Severson. Cover by Matt Waggle. Poster by Bimshwel.
“It’s the kind of thing you might expect from a book about Mario or Samus, but not so much from one about a semi-forgotten shirtless hero carrying, as foreword author Kurt Kalata calls it, “a gigantic spiked yo-yo.” And it’s fantastic.”
Matt Leone | Special Projects Editor, Polygon
“It digs into some pretty obscure versions [and] was an interesting read.”
Jeremy Parish | Media Curator at Limited Run Games and Host of Retronauts
This book is not affiliated with Tecmo or Koei Tecmo. Unofficial and Unauthorized.