Samus Aran’s original adventure was the first time many of us saw pixels as more than just graphics. The planet Zebes was a real place: a lonely, haunted world full of dread and danger. It was art. It should come as no surprise, then, that nearly four decades later, the series continues to inspire modern pixel artists
- Pixel art from 100+ artists
- Foreword by Simon Stafsnes Andersen, creator of Owlboy
- Cover by Kercy and Mau Mora
- Interviews with Luto Akino (Metroid 64), Milton Guasti (AM2R), James Shuar (Luminist) (composer), SpotArtStation (Dread manual), and Juanito Medina (TMNT)
- Tutorials by Valeriya Kim (ioruko), Archibald Janes, and Chris Nicholls
- Articles by Ryan Barrett (Metroid Database) and Brian Riggsbee
- Book — 84 full-color pages, 8"x10.5", paperback
- Collector's card — 2.5"x3.5"
This book is not affiliated with Nintendo.