Experience the glory of the legendary warrior. From Argool to Zane, The Legend of Argus: The Complete History of Rygar is a comprehensive look at the history of the games, characters, and world of Rygar.
- History of every Rygar game and port
- Magazines, guides, and reviews of the era
- Interview with Amiga developer Graeme Cowie
- Q&A with ROM hack developers
- Fan art from over 30 artists
- Action figures, mods, and cover bands
- Speedrunner spotlight
- Classic ads and arcade flyers
Written and designed by Brian Riggsbee. Edited by Justin Severson. Cover by Matt Waggle. With a Foreword by Kurt Kalata, Editor-in-Chief of Hardcore Gaming 101.
- eBook - PDF, ePUB (fixed), ePUB (reflowable), MOBI
“It’s the kind of thing you might expect from a book about Mario or Samus, but not so much from one about a semi-forgotten shirtless hero carrying, as foreword author Kurt Kalata calls it, “a gigantic spiked yo-yo.” And it’s fantastic.”
Matt Leone | Special Projects Editor, Polygon
“It digs into some pretty obscure versions [and] was an interesting read.”
Jeremy Parish | Media Curator at Limited Run Games and Host of Retronauts
This book is not affiliated with Tecmo or Koei Tecmo. Unofficial and Unauthorized.