Maps have played a crucial role in video games, serving as guide, world builder, and interactive element. A single image can add incredible depth to the story and lore of a digital universe.
With Video Game Maps: Genesis & Mega Drive, experience the beauty, creativity, and wonder of some of the most iconic SEGA Genesis and Mega Drive maps. From the colorful worlds of Sonic the Hedgehog to the detailed environments of Phantasy Star, this book showcases the stunning artwork that captured the imagination of gamers around the world.
Filled with high-quality images and fun facts, this book is a visual feast for both retro and modern gamers alike. Inside you’ll find maps spanning over 100 games that originated from posters, instruction manuals, advertisements, magazines, and so much more.
- Maps from over 100 Genesis & Mega Drive games
- Foreword by Barry Harmon of SEGAbits.com
- Genesis memories from 30 gamers
- Cover by Mau Mora, logo by Philip Summers, and edited by Justin Severson
- Created by Brian Riggsbee
- ebook - PDF and ePUB (fixed)
This book is not affiliated with SEGA.