Do you have what it takes to navigate through the Lost Woods? Are you brave enough to battle the evil that awaits you in Dracula’s castle? What mysteries will you discover on the road to rescue Super Joe? Only you can chart the path to victory!
Video Game Maps: NES & Famicom features maps from 250+ games and is beautifully printed in full-color across 346 pages. It’s a celebration of NES maps as seen in mags, manuals, posters, ads, guides, more.
- More than 250 NES & Famicom games
- Maps from popular magazines of the era, guide books, posters, advertisements, instruction manuals, and in-game maps
- Fan created maps from 13 artists
- Articles by cartographers Justin Andrew Mason and Ross Thorn
- Foreword by Konstantinos Dimopoulos, author of the Virtual Cities atlas
- Created by Brian Riggsbee
Limited bundle includes a high-quality, 144-page dot grid notebook for you to draw your own maps in, plus a beautiful poster and sticker.
- Book — 346 full-color pages, 5.5"x7.75"
- Notebook — 144 pages, 5.25”x8.25” dot grid
- Poster — 8.5”x11”, folded (of cover art)
- Sticker — 2x3"
This book is not affiliated with Nintendo. Unofficial and Unauthorized.